Foundry Spatial is a great place to work. Why? Aside from competitive salary and benefit packages, it comes down to the fact that we like our jobs, and we like the people we work with!
Our products help people make sustainable decisions about water and the environment. We need you to help us connect with new B2B markets across North America as we build and expand our offerings.
We’re looking for a bright individual who is upbeat and fast on their feet. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our customers have an amazing experience with Foundry Spatial and that our customers see the strides we take to become the go-to solution for this industry. This will include reaching out to potential customers, strategy development and execution, closing and customer care. Your primary role will be engaging with potential customers and using your superior communication and persuasive skills to explain how Foundry Spatial is the option for their mapping and data management needs.
Skills we’re looking for:
- An affinity for selling (solid sales experience a plus!).
- Genuinely like talking to people and providing solutions to everyday problems.
- An aptitude for communications, both written and oral.
- Welcomes changes and are adaptable.
- Would not have a problem making cold calls, closing deals or reaching sales goals.
- Ability to share and explore new ideas with other team members.
- Willingness to be part of a team where you have a direct impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead generation.
- Cold calls.
- Identifying and building relationships.
- Building proposals and providing information to potential clients.
- Closing closing closing.
- Experience in Sales.
- Familiarity, interest and/or experience in our industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to self improvement via post-secondary education.
- Between 15-30 years of age.
- Canadian Citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
While we value experience, passion is paramount. You’ll not only have the opportunity to help shape the future of our company but will help play a pivotal part in redefining the growing industry, working directly with the CEO.
We have a new office close to town with free parking, and easy access by bus or bike (we are right on Lochside Trail). Great coffee (and tea), and industry leading benefits are some of the perks. You will have the support to build your skills continuously.
Support for this position has been provided by the National Research Council, the successful applicant must be eligible as described here:
Interested applicants, please send a brief introduction and CV to: email@example.com
All new job opportunities are posted on this page, and also listed in our newsletter. Thank you for your interest in Foundry Spatial, and best wishes for your career!